How do you make sure your NetSuite implementation is successful?
We know the answer and it’s really simple – be realistic.
The success of your project is made possible by us agreeing achievable goals and setting out with the same expectations.
Our realistic approach means that everyone comes out of the project satisfied with the outcome.
Most importantly, the relationship between us remains strong and positive throughout.
How do you get the most from your NetSuite installation?
We can help – try our Refresh program to revitalise NetSuite.
Refresh is designed to help you get the most out of your investment in our solution.
The Refresh process examines your use of the system, highlighting changes that will offer real benefit to your business.
The result is a more efficient system, happier users and a better return on your investment in our solution.
Clear ERP works with ambitious, growing companies, helping them to get the most out of their NetSuite solution.
Our implementation methodology, ClearWay, guides you through every stage of the implementation process.
It makes sure that any risks to the project are minimised.
It works to minimise the impact on your staff and your operation.
It helps you achieve the best fit of the functionality to your processes.
It ensures that, within the agreed scope for the project, we come in on time and on budget.
The ClearWay to a successful replacement project offers:
- Best industry practice
- Proven implementation methodology
- Experienced project managers
- Skilled implementation team
- A track record of successful installations
Looking to add NetSuite to an existing environment and marry it to key line-of-business systems already in place?
NetSuite is incredibly flexible and is delivered with a range of integration tools that will give you the fully joined-up solution you want.
The Clear Way to a successful integration project offers:
- Globally recognised interface tools
- Links to external systems – banking, transport and more
- Use of handheld devices for logistics and warehousing
- Links to 3rd-party estimation, configuration, design tools
- Fully integrated with MS Office and Google
- Proven, successful integration projects
If you have business critical systems that need to take data from and give data to NetSuite, we can automate the process.
If you have third party modules that add real value to your back-office process, we’ll tie them seamlessly into NetSuite so you can set and forget.
Looking to have your NetSuite installation supported by someone that really knows the system and that has a high quality support service offering?
The Clear Way to getting successful support for your system offers:
- Support from the top NetSuite partner in the UK
- Support tailored to each client’s needs
- Comprehensive telephone and on-line assistance
- On-site visits on a regular and on request basis
- Free system audit ensures your system stays current
- Additional training and consultancy available
- Customisation of forms and reports
- User, role and security maintenance
- Bespoke script writing for specialist functions
- Workflow and integration development projects
- Configuring for changed processes, new subsidiaries
- Providing added-value functions in key business areas
- System upgrade and optimisation consultancy
Find out how we can Refresh your NetSuite installation…
The ClearWay Approach to Projects
- Define project charter
- Project kickoff
- Train project team
Here we kick-off the project by defining the scope of the project, agreeing the timings and establishing the teams.
- Analyse business processes
- Identify business process gaps
- Document business requirements
- Define data migration strategy
- Define user adoption strategy
- Finalise project plan
By analysing your requirements we identify any gaps to be bridged, the key processes to be mapped and finalise the project plan.
- Define solution design
- Define customisations
- Design integrations
- Prepare training plan
In this step the configuration is agreed on and any customisation defined and signed-off.
- Configure application
- Develop customisations
- Develop integrations
- Develop data migration mappings
- Develop training materials
Having agreed the setup of the solution, we proceed to build that model for you to test.
- Prepare test plan
- Execute tests
Here we build our test plan and carry out the user acceptance tests on the configured solution to make sure it fits.
- Prepare and train users
- Migrate source data
- Cutover business processes
Now we make the move to go live by training up the users and migrating the latest data before switching over to live usage.
- Review project success
- Transition to support
- Plan ongoing improvement
We offer a regularly audit of your use of the system, ensuring it always fits perfectly.